Donate Personal Protective Equipment (PPE)
Help GBGH tackle COVID-19 with support for our most urgent critical needs. You will give the hospital the ability to address the changing circumstances and priorities during these challenging times.
Georgian Bay General Hospital is currently accepting donations of specific types of personal protective equipment (PPE). All donations must be unopened and unexpired. At the time, we are unable to accept any homemade items.
- N95 masks (specifically: 9210+ – most common for our staff, 1805, 1805s, 1860, 1860s, 8110s, 1804s)
- Nitrile gloves (small, medium, large & XL)
- Vented Goggles (CSA Z94.3-2015 OR or ANSI287.1-2015)
- Face masks with ear loops (ASTMF2100-11, L3 preferred, or L2)
- Alcohol-based sanitizer
- Gowns (AAMI, L2 rating or greater)
To donate unopened and unexpired items from the list above, please fill out the forms below and send to Christine Baguley.
705-526-1300 ext. 5338